Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring Cleaning and Organizing!

As you know, Spring is right around the corner, and every year around this time I get such a strong urge to clean out and organize. The first thing I wanted to tackle was my closet. My closet is pretty small (sadly!) and I was quickly running out of space to put all of my clothes, and I just didn't like the way things were organized. I was having to put a lot of clothes in my dresser, which I don't like because they get wrinkled. So, I asked my dad if he could install another closet rod and move my existing one up higher so I could have two levels. Best idea ever! Now I can fit so much more in there... with room for many more additions ;)
This is a picture of my closet before the reno

I love having a handy dad :)

After

I also bought this shoe rack thinking I would have room at the bottom of my closet. Although the clothes hang too low. Fortunately I found a perfect place for it tucked right beside my dresser.

Don't forget to follow my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...