Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kat VonD's Tattoo Concealer

Last week my mom and I took a trip to Sephora. I wasn't really in need of anything, but when has that really ever deterred me from shopping? I am always on the hunt for a good concealer. My two holy grail concealers are, and have been for a long time, MAC's studio fix concealer OR Benefit's Boing. They both have SUCH amazing coverage. But on this day I decided to try something new, and I picked out my shade in Kat Von D's Tattoo concealer. I thought "WOW, if it can cover up a tattoo a few spots and undereye circles should be a piece of cake.
I have only used this product for about a week now, but I think I really am liking it. The main reason is it's consistency. Unlike my two holy grain concealers, this product is a liquid and very, very creamy and easy to blend. It's coverage is very good, although I wouldn't say AS good as studio fix or boing because of their thicker consistency. I had one big red pimple near my mouth and I found I needed a bit more coverage so dabbed on a bit of my studio fix on top. Although, I could have used the tattoo concealer to create a better coverage. Overall I really liked this concealer. I'd give it an 8/10.
PLUS the $33 concealer can with a FREE $25 concealer brush. And it's actually really nice! I'm not sure how long that promo lasts for at Sephora, but if your interested you should definately check it out.
xoxox
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've been intrigued with this product for awhile now. Namely for the gals in my wedding party with tattoos! Hope it works well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If its good for under eye circles i'll have to pick some up! Mine are driving me crazy lately! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...