Monday, July 11, 2011

The Dog Days are NOT over


This weekend was one of the nicest and sunniest weekends thus far this summer. It was sunny, hot, and perfect beach weather- so naturally that is exactly where I went. We drove about 2 hours north to the lake where my dad owns a trailer by the lake. I love it up there! I've finally got a little bit of (real) sun and a nice relaxing weekend away with the boy. We lounged in the sand, ate bbq, and sat by the fire- it was wonderful. What did everyone else do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I too spent some of my weekend on the water...though not nearly enough! We just took our chocolate Lab to a local lake for some swimming. The rest of the weekend consisted of chilling & grilling. Gotta love it! ;)

    So glad that I just found your blog. We are now following! We'd love for you to visit our blog sometime too!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so lovely :) sounds like you had a lovely weekend X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...