Saturday, July 23, 2011

John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Spray Review

Now, before I begin I just want to start off by saying I was extremely scared to try this product. I envisioned watching my brown roots turn bright orange right before my eyes. Luckily this was not the case. The packaging says that this product is for blondes only, although I have medium brown hair and it worked amazingly on my hair- although please use this product as your own risk.

As you can see in the first picture (please ignore my dirty hair) my roots are fairly dark. I started by taking newly my newly washed hair and sectioning it into 2 inch sections and sprayed the product just on my roots trying my best to get everywhere. Then, I dried my hair as usual focusing more on my roots, as this product is HEAT activated.



These are my results after just one use, even though the package says you will see results after 3-5 uses. Although, I think I might have been a little heavy handed with the nozzle and used a bit too much than recommended- but I LOVE the results! The only small complaint I have about this product is that it made my hair very very dry feeling (it's main ingredient is hydrogen peroxide), but I quickly solved this problem by sleeping with a deep conditioning masque on my hair and it was back to normal in a couple days.


Have any of you tried out this product? Let me know in the comments your experience with it!
Don't forget to follow :)

xoxo Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...