Thursday, May 16, 2013

Clean and pretty professional-looking manicure at home

Hi Ladies!

I am super excited because tomorrow I have a job interview for a position in my field. I have been job hunting for a few months now so I'm really happy. When on an interview or in a professional setting, it's important to keep your nails clean and professional looking. Not to long, no chips and maybe skip the crazy neon greens.

 
For my interview I chose a soft pale pink with a sheer white topcoat over top. The colours I chose are called "Blush Rose" from Joe Fresh (This may only be available in Canada) and on top is "Couture" by Seche Vite. 



I started by moisturizing my cuticles, pushing them back and filing my nails to the shape I like. I prefer a rounded square shape

 Next, I applied two coats of Blush Rose, letting each coat dry in between.

 I then finished off with the Seche Vite top coat and let my nails dry completely before doing anything with my hands. The last thing you want in an interview in smudged or chipped polish :/


What do you guys think? Are these nails interview appropriate?

Lots of love,

Jess xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...