Wednesday, November 20, 2013

'Tis the Season for Christmas Nails!


Aside from the tree, the food, the family and the all around joy of Christmas, like any other girl, I love to celebrate the season on my nails! This is my first Christmas inspired nail, and I suspect it will not be my last. 

This simple nail look is comprised of two coats of Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant from the "Glosstini" line in the colour 515 Sangria. I topped it off with one of my favourite glitter top coats (which I've used in many other posts) is called "Only Gold for Me" by Sephora by OPI.

This look is office friendly yet still very fun and festive. It is hard to capture on camera, but the glitter is quite pretty and fetching.

Tell me, what holiday nail looks do you plan to rock this season?

xoxo
Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...